Supporting trailblazers in community to get their important work done!
Inspired by her recent fellowship experience with the National Arts Strategies, Debby is leading the way in transformational community leadership. Her bespoke leadership programs draw on principles of community arts and cultural development practice, social circus, psychotherapy and community development.
Recent leadership programs and workshops include:
- Making Our Mark Women’s Leadership Program, Moonee Valley City Council
- Place Shapers Program, Nillumbik Shire Council
- Women’s Community Leadership and Connections Program, Nillumbik Shire Council
- Hobsons bay Community Action and Leadership Program
- Community Governance Training, Brimbank City Council
- Artist in Community Leadership Program 2022
- Aerie Creative Ecology Program 2022, Burrinja
- Women’s Leadership & Connections Program 2022, Nillumbik Shire Council
- Place Shapers Program 2022, Nillumbik Shire Council
- Women, Careers and Leadership Program 2022, Moonee Valley City Council
Debby Maziarz wholeheartedly creates a leadership program that nurtures and connects people with their passions and projects to bring about change in their communities.
Debby has a warm and friendly approach that makes people feel at ease and is highly attuned to participants. She is a very engaging presenter. She wants to see more people out there doing it – achieving their goals.
Moonee Valley City Council contracted Debby Maziarz Productions to undertake a scoping exercise to inform the future direction of Council’s women’s leadership activities.