- This event has passed.
City of Whitehorse Business Grants Program Grant Writing Workshop
October 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Whitehorse City Council is committed to providing support to local Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s) and it acknowledges that many SME’s have experienced severe impacts from COVID-19, and that some have been affected since January 2020.
The objectives of the Whitehorse Business Grants Program are to support:
- social and economic sustainability
- businesses growth and prosperity
- local procurement and facilitating connections
- appropriate business and employment opportunities
- industry development
- businesses to comply State Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19.
Businesses are strongly encouraged to attend one virtual grant writing workshop with grant expert Debby Maziarz, who will:
- provide practical, useful and transferable information about how to approach grant writing;
- encourage you to explore project ideas and clarify point of difference; and
- provide practical, useful and transferable information about building budgets for grant applications.
For more information and to book please click here.