- This event has passed.
Grant Writing Workshop for Whitehorse Community Groups
February 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Its time to get that idea funded!
Build your understanding of what is required to successfully apply for and acquit grants. Facilitated by Debby Maziarz Productions, this fun and hands-on workshop will focus on transforming your ideas into fundable concepts and will walk you step by step through the process.
• Understanding the application form
• Writing an effective project description
• Building a budget/ completing a budget table
• Answering the ‘sustainability’ and ‘evaluation’ questions
Please be mindful, this session will not provide the opportunity to seek opinion on the viability of your application. Please refer to council’s website for contact details should you need to discuss your application further.
IMPORTANT: Spaces are extremely limited due to Covid-19 restrictions, so only 1 person per community organisation/club/group may attend and strict physical distancing measures will be in place. Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Please only register for this event if you intend on coming and cancel your registration if you can no longer attend.
- No refreshments will be provided and attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
Registrations for this workshop will close at 5.00pm, Monday 15 February 2021.
It is expected that participants will have read the 2021 Grant Guidelines prior to attending.
To book click here.