Need to unblock a pipe, change direction or plant a money tree?
Why not try some structured mentoring?
One-on-one, small or large group mentoring for newbies, oldies and everything in-between!
DMP Mentoring Partners:
- Youbi Lee (UB) – Australia Council for the Arts Mentoring Program
- Moreland City Council Mini Mentoring Program
- Will Dawson, Adelaide Fisher and Ariel Cameron – Happenstance Festival (funded by City of Moreland)
- Independent Artists – Megan Hale, Bridget Nicholson, Fern Smith, Melanie Jayne Taylor, Nebahat Erpolat (various grant writing)
- Rushdi Anwar (funded by Creative Victoria)
- Louise Howlett – ARENA Theatre Residency
- Rachael Lahiff – Festival of the Bread (funded by City of Moreland)
- Gracie and Katrina Lolicato – Fawkner Street Festival (funded by City of Moreland)
- Jane Ward – Building Fawkner Farmers (funded by City of Moreland)
- Company13 – EVERYDAY Creative Development
- Jennifer Ross – Ten Speed Films (Natalie Miller Fellowship)
- Chitra Mangma – Chitra’s Closet (funded by Australia-Thailand Institute/City of Moreland)
- Zaftik – Arts mentoring (funded by Creative Partnerships)
- Pauline Cady – Back to back Theatre (funded by Creative Partnerships)
- Lis Blake – Polyglot Theatre
- Daniel Rabin – Structured Mentorship for The Circus Spot
- Asking for Trouble – JUMP Mentorship
- Jodee Mundee – Structured Mentorship (funded by the Australia Council)
- Christian Parr – Business Development for the Melbourne Juggling Convention (funded by SCOPE for Artists)
Hi Debby, We have some good news! We were successful in obtaining the Celebrating Place grant from the City of Moreland. We all just wanted to say a huge thank you for your assistance in writing the grant. Your advice was amazing, and I’m positive we couldn’t have done it without you! We are already looking to bigger and better things. You were such a great help with our grant, so we we’d love to get your advice to make it as strong an application as possible. Thanks again for all your help. Cheers
I met Debby a few years ago as part of a Moreland City Council free mentoring sessions. Following that I sought her out for individual mentoring in order to help me progress my arts-based profession/journey. In just a few sessions with Debby I have been able to see clearly and am now following my dream. Debby listens, remembers, is happy to share knowledge and experience, and ‘gets’ what it is like to be a creative. She is happy to engage in vibrant discussion about creative pursuits and how we each respond differently to these and our life challenges. After each session she provides a clear follow-up list of tasks we have identified, for me to work on between sessions. For me Debby has been a career-saver!